Become A Blogger
Writing a compelling piece of content is never an easy task, but what’s more difficult is to get readers for your content.
No matter how good of a writer you are, it doesn’t matter if you have no one to read it. There may be lots of ways you can express your thoughts but getting the right people to read it is often hard.
At BlogMaza, we are bind to give the best of your writers/bloggers a chance. We are one of the largest blogging communities with quality articles and passionate bloggers.
We love what we do and we do it with more compassion than any other community.
We give passionate bloggers like you a chance to publish their content on one of the best platforms available.
BlogMaza was founded in 2015 for the sole purpose of providing people with the latest tech updates, tutorials, tips & tricks, and to provide a platform for content creators to make money online.
We created BlogMaza out of our passion and will to share our knowledge with the world. At BlogMaza, we are very cautious about quality.
Every article ever published on BlogMaza is carefully and manually reviewed to keep our high standards. We make sure every piece of content ever published here is unique, carries value for its readers, and doesn’t contain any false information.
We tend to cover most of the tech tutorials, news, tips, and guides on SEO and making money online. Each article provides unique value and tends to draw a ton of traffic and reader base.
So, if you wish to share your thoughts or knowledge with the world, BlogMaza is the best platform you can have.
Guidelines and Review Process
As I have told you earlier, we work hard towards providing the best of quality to our readers. Here, we only follow one and only one rule, that is – “Write for Humans”.
To keep our standards, every article gets reviewed before publishing. Usually, every article gets reviewed in a period of 12 hours, but it may take longer in some cases.
If your article doesn’t get published or approved, then it may contain poor quality content.
Here are some minimum requirements for publishing content with BlogMaza:
- We don’t accept any type of content that may look like spam, promotional, or advertisement.
- We do allow external links to some extent but we will disallow links that may feel unnecessary.
- If you are guest posting, we will allow a link back to your content to some extent if it meets our standards.
- Each content you write must cover the topic in detail, uncovered topics and half written content will be rejected.
- Your article must be unique and of minimum 800 words, any type of plagiarized content, duplicate or copy-pasted content is not allowed.
- Your grammar must be correct, and the language and choice of words must be easy to understand.
- Info-graphics, images, and videos are always welcome; but if it is not created by you, you must give credit to its author.
- Only content that resembles our main topics are allowed, any other type is content will be rejected.
- You must reply to comments on your articles whenever necessary.
- You can share your posts on Social Media to promote it. But you are forbidden to run PPC campaigns or any other format of Advertisement to Promote your Posts.
How Much Will You Earn?
Your contents will be monetized with AdSense. Your AdSense Ads will be displayed 50% of the post views.
Steps to update your AdSense Publisher ID on BlogMaza:
- Login to your account.
- Visit Edit Profile page.
- Enter your AdSense Publisher ID under the field WPQuads Revenue Sharing.
You will earn an estimated $1-$10 USD per 1000 Views.
So, what are you waiting for, dive into one of the largest pool of bloggers!